|"The Fog from 4th St. and Wilshire Blvd., Santa Monica, Calif."|
*** Video Alert ! ***
The Fog: The Video
So speaking of FOG... can you think of any Fog formative trademarks?...
Here are just a few that are registered in the U.S.:
• LONDON FOG; Reg. No. 085627; Reg. Date: Oct. 15, 1968; Intl. Class 25 for "Outer coats for men and women, outer jackets for men and women and hats for men.
note: This Registrant also owns numerous other LONDON FOG trademark registrations for other goods.
• OLD FOGHORN; Reg. No. 1958921; Reg. Date: Feb. 27, 1996; Intl. Class #32 for "beer".
• FOGHAT; Reg. No. 3751903; Reg. Date: Feb. 23, 2010; Intl. Class #33 for "Wines".
• FOGHAT; Reg. No. 3754129; Reg. Date: March 2, 2010; Intl. Class #9 for "Audio recordings featuring music."
note: there are a couple of other stylized drawing registrations for FOGHAT for entertainment services, namely, live performance by a musical group, in Intl. Class #41; and for clothing, in Intl. Class #25.
• THE FOG HORN; Reg. No. 4571925; Reg. Date: July 22, 2014; Intl. Class #9 for "downloadable computer software for accessing, reading and reviewing a magazine featuring fiction and short stories."
These are just a few of the cited 288 active registrations and pending applications referenced by the USPTO in a search of FOG formative trademarks.
For more information on the selection, clearance and registration of trademarks, please visit our website at: www.TrademarkEsq.com
William E. Maguire
Law Offices of William E. Maguire
Santa Monica, California
(All photos and videos by and Copyright William E. Maguire 2016.)
*** *** *** *** ***